Float liquid level sensor straight Inox
Float liquid level sensor double in stainless steel - inox.
The sensor has 2 floats with magnets and in the body 2 independent reed switches.
Operation of the sensor:
When the liquid level is below the floats both floats are in the lower position that is the outputs are short-circuited, the water level rising firstly by the buoyancy force lifts the lower float (output 1 is opened) and then if the liquid level continues to rise the second float is lifted and the second input is opened.
There is the possibility of reverse operation, i.e. shorting the output in the upper float position, to do this you need to remove the protection and reverse the float on the guide pin.
An additional option is also to mount the sensor in reverse (rotate 180 degrees) then the floats work in reverse, that is, in the lower position they are opened.
- maximum operating voltage - 50V DC/AC (it is possible to control higher voltages using an external contactor)
- maximum operating current - 0.3A
- working temperature - from -10°C to +100°C
- maximum switching power - 10W
- maximum fluid pressure - 0.7Mpa
- length of connecting wires - 30cm
- material - stainless steel