Dispenser Dosatron D45RE15 AF
Dosatron D45RE15 AF - Non-electric Proportional Dispenser (strong bases)
A device connected to the water supply, whose only driving force is water pressure.
Under its influence, the mechanism sucks in the concentrated preparation, dispenses the specified proportion, and then mixes the preparation with water. The resulting solution is sent onward. The dosed value of the injected preparation is always proportional to the amount of water flowing through the Dosatron, regardless of changes in the flow rate of water or its pressure in the network.
- Injected amount: 0.02 - 67.5 l/h.
- Maximum suction height: 4m
- Working flow rate: from 100 l/h to 4.5 m3/h
- Working pressure: from 0.5 to 5 bar
- Dosage: from 0.2 to 1.5%
- Max. operating temperature: 40°C
Advantages of D45RE15:
- operation at low pressure and low flow rate
- externally adjustable dosing value
- wide range of dosing values
- mixture injected at the outlet
- self-excitation of the system up to 4 m suction height